F.NO.A/35018/1/2009 CEI CZU Date: 5.3.2010
ToThe Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam.
Sub: Estt. – Preparation of panel of officers for appointment to the grade of Inspector of Central Excise (Intelligence Officer) in DGCEI, Zonal Unit, Chennai and Regional Units at Hyderabad, Madurai and Coimbatore – Willingness – called for - Regarding.
It is proposed to draw a panel of officers to fill the following existing / anticipated vacancies in the grade of Inspector of Central Excise (Intelligence Officer) in the Zonal unit of DGCEI, Chennai and Regional units at Hyderabad, Madurai and Coimbatore.
Chennai Zonal Unit - 3
Hyderabad Regional Unit - 1
Madurai Regional Unit - 2
Coimbatore Regional Unit - 2
The posts are to be filled by suitable Inspectors of Central Excise on deputation for a period of not exceeding 5 years. As per the recruitment rules, the willing officer should have put in a minimum of three years of service in the grade. The officer selected will be entitled to special allowance as per Rules.
2. The officers may be asked to indicate their choice of place also. It may please be made clear to the officers that option once exercised will be final and in the event of selection in this Directorate, they will not be allowed to withdraw the same. While recommending the names, it may please be indicated whether any vigilance / non-vigilance case is pending / contemplated against the officer concerned. The CCR grading of willing officers for the last five years may also be forwarded to this office for perusal. The minimum service requirement will be condoned if found otherwise suitable to work in this Directorate.
3. It is requested to kindly circulate this letter widely among the Commissionerates / Divisions of your jurisdiction and the applications from suitable candidates who are willing to be considered may be duly certified and forwarded to this office along with their Bio-Data in the prescribed form (Annexure I), ACR grading and the vigilance clearance certificate, so as to reach this office not later than 15.4.2010
Encl: as above Yours faithfully,
[ V.T.K. NAYANAR ] ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR GENERAL
Copy to:All Commissioners of Central Excise, Tamilnadu / Andhra Pradesh
ANNEXURE - I
B I O - D A T A
1. Post applied for :
2. Name of the applicant :
3. Date of entry in Govt. Service :
4. Present Post held :
5. Date of appointment in the Grade :
6. Present pay band & Grade Pay :
7. Experience :
8. Educational Qualification :
9. Date of return from ex-cadre post :
( if any)
10. Brief Service particulars :
11. Whether SC / ST :
Signature of the Applicant
Certificate by parent office:
1. The information furnished by the candidate has been verified from records and is found to be correct
2. The applicant is not in the promotion zone in the next three years
3. No vigilance or disciplinary case or any other dispute is pending against the candidate.
4. Original / Photocopies of the ACRs of the candidate for the last 5 years are enclosed / being sent separately
5. The candidate will be relieved within 15 days of the receipt of the letter of his appointment on deputation
Signature ( Name in Block Letters ) Administrative Authority Date: Designation: